Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.”
There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power or our will, dream your painting and paint your dreams!!-Epictetus.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.-Maimonides
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.- Nelson Mandela.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.- Aristole
- I laugh at those who think they can damage me, they do not know who i am either do they know what I think, they can not touch things which are really mine, and with which i live,- Epictetus
What really frightens and dismays us is not external events themselves, but the way in which we think about them. It is not things that disturb us, but our interpretation of their significance.-Epictetus
Attach yourself to what is spiritually superior, regardless of what other people think or do,. hold to your true aspirations no mather what is going on around you: –Epictetus
- ¿Know you not that a good man does nothing for appearance sake, but for the sake of having done right?
- ¿Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to?
- ¿Small-minded people blame others. Average people blame themselves. The wise see all blame as foolishness?
- Demand not that things happen as you wish, but wish them to happen as they do, and you will go on well. –Epictetus.
“Even as the Sun doth not wait for prayers and incantations to
rise, but shines forth and is welcomed by all: so thou also wait
not for clapping of hands and shouts and praise to do thy duty;
nay, do good of thine own accord, and thou wilt be loved like the
We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them.It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.–Epictetus
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.- Martin Luther King.Jr
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.- Maya Angelou.
Difficulties showes what men are!! not really what happens to you but how you react to it that matters. If it is not right dont do it and if it is not truth dont say it., you can commit injustice by not doing anything.stick with wisdom and deal wisely.